To everyone reading, HELLO!
First of all, these past few months have been a war, but we always find solutions to win!
Until gyms fully reopen, we are legally allowed to offer outdoor classes, with a reduced capacity as long as there is a minimum of 2 metres distances from each other at all times,
All of our classes are 10$ cash. Everyone who had credits, or months left on their membership before the pandemic will have them all back once we can open as a regular Blackburn Athletics gym. Until that moment, we ask for a 10$ cash price for every class.
Here are the rules you must respect at ALL TIMES
- Front door is locked, you can only access the outside gym
- AFTER YOUR CLASS you must leave immediately, and exit from the opposite way
- Once you arrive in back. you MUST Purell your hands, pay the 10$ fee to the coach, take a bottle of HERTEL with a wrag, and go directly to one of the 20 cones indicated.
- You use that same bottle of hertel as your own for the whole class to disinfect everything.
- DO NOT arrive more than 10 minutes in advance(sorry...)
- No one is allowed inside the gym.
- You MUST respect the 2 metres distance minimum with everyone, at all times.
- You MUST disinfect everything you touched, sweat on or spit on (joking, do NOT spit please)
- We cannot accept any help from anyone to put the equipment back in the gym after the last class
- We are responsible for your health and wellness. Although we do not believe in this whole pandemic, we must abide by the rules. Thank you for your cooperation.